Daily working out is vital for your overall health and physique. While working out ensures that your health is maintained, what you eat and drink after exercising also holds importance regarding muscle growth and aiding in recovery.
There are various protein powders available in the market for you to choose from. However, not all of them are the best protein for muscles, and therefore you need to sift through your options and choose one which is equipped with components that are bound to enhance your muscular strength.
Here are five best protein powders for you to choose from:
This product is meant for those who find it hard to build muscles and tend to lose weight quite quickly. While such may be the ideal situation for most people, those who wish for big muscles think otherwise. This protein powder is equipped with the best protein for muscles and can be eaten as a snack as well as a pre and post workout meal.
- The product contains 32 grams of protein per four scoops
- The product has 3 grams of leucine and 650 calories per 162 grams of product
- The product can be added to an array of food items ranging from pancakes to smoothies
- The product is equipped with both fast and slow release proteins which make it ideal for maintaining of protein balance
- The product tastes delicious
- The price is reasonable
- The texture of the product is gritty
- Some find the powder to be too sweet for their liking
2. BPI Sports Advanced Protein Formula
This product is specifically designed to not only ensure a quick recovery after a workout, but also to support muscle growth. This is guaranteed by the inclusion of proteins which are fast absorbing in nature.
The fact that the product does not include any fillers or maltodextrin allows users to avoid any harmful effects of such components.
- The product uses three sources of protein to provide sustained release which helps in muscle growth
- The product has 5.5g of amino acids as well as BCAAs for prevention of muscle breakdown
- The protein power lacks maltodextrin
- The item weighs 2 pounds
- The powder mixes easily and does not clump
- The lack of maltodextrin means that the product does not spike sugar levels
- The product can be used as a meal replacement
- The taste is inconsistent
- The product is too sweet
3. Progenex More Muscle
This product has been called the best muscle builder, and therefore has been lauded by the masses.
The product takes pride in its ability to build muscle, since the protein powder tends to feed your muscle rather than your fat. This thereby ensures that you stay fit, yet bulky.
- Compared to whey protein isolate, this product has 20% more BCAAs
- The product enhances your metabolic rate, thus allowing you to burn fat
- The product is designed to target muscle fibers for improved results
- The product weighs 3.3 pounds
- It does not make you feel bloated
- The product tastes exemplary
- The powder mixes well in water
- The product is pricey
4. Alpha Isolate Pure Protein Powder
Do you wish to ensure that you build muscles while controlling your weight? Well, this is what is offered by this product.
Not only is this protein powder ideal for the building of lean muscle, but the fact that it does not contain much of fat and lactose makes it perfect for weight loss, as well making it an excellent choice of the masses.
- The product contains 27 grams of isolate per scoop
- The alpha isolate is processed via microfiltration, ion exchange, and hydrolysis to ensure quality
- The product weighs 2 pounds
- The powder is recommended to be taken once when you wake up and once before workout
- It reduces soreness after workout
- The product acts as a meal replacer when on a diet
- The product has an excellent taste
- The powder is quite thick
- Some find the taste to be artificial
5. Myotein Protein Powder
If you wish for a product which keeps you energized for long hours, you may want to give this protein powder a try.
This product is equipped with time-released proteins which are enough to keep you going for the day.
- The product features a blend of six proteins to allow for enhanced absorption.
- The powder contains 25 grams of protein per serving
- The product weighs 2.4 pounds
- The product is easily digestible
- The powder acts as an ideal meal replacer
- The taste of the powder can be improved
While all of these products have succeeded in satisfying customers in one respect or another, we believe that Progenex More Muscle provides you with the best protein for muscles. This is because it succeeds in pleasing both your taste buds and your health requirements. While the product is on the pricey side, the value-added features make up for the high cost.
Regardless of which product you choose, make sure that you pick a product which best suits your needs. Your body deserves the best products you can provide it with. Don’t let taste govern your choice and instead choose one which offers the best result regarding muscle growth.
Choose wisely. Drink protein powder. Maintain your muscular strength.